Last night I was formatting a foxy spreadsheet and trying to calculate how many bottles of wine and how many pizza slices per person would be best for the upcoming Up & Running retreat in Bologna. It struck me, how awesome it was that I get to do wine and pizza maths?
It’s now been two whole years since Up & Running began and I can’t imagine my life without all the brave, hilarious, kind and inspiring women I’ve met in our wee community. Every time I get stuck in that spiral of I can’t write for shit / who am I to be a business lady / I’m so unfit and wobbly / blah blah whiny blah, all I have to do I think of all the ladies who took a chance on themselves. So many said at the start, Who am I to be a runner? but they were brave enough to just put on their shoes and go out for a trot.
Who are we do these things? Well… why not us? One small chunk of time, repeated over and over, has led to so many empowering moments. And friendships. And Nutella pizza.
So… fancy joining us? As well as eight weeks of training plans you get inspiring and motivating daily blog posts, unlimited support from the Coach, access to our private community forum plus EXTREME SMUGNESS when you cross the finish line at your first 5K or 10K come May.
I’m giving away five free places, with the winner choosing the course they’d like to do. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post and tell me, If you could have a secret superpower, what would it be?
- Entries close 11PM GMT this Saturday 21 February
- There will be five winners and they have their choice of 5K or 10K course
- The winner can gift the prize to a friend, so you can enter if you choose not to run but want to surprise a friend.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
- Winners can be from anywhere in the world. Remember the Courses are for women only.
- Winner will be announced on Sunday. Woohoo!