It’s been a good six months since I’ve put my fuschia pink pimp hat on, but with Spring cranking up it’s time to talk Up & Running! This week we launched Up & Moving, the course I’ve been busting to create since we started U&R three years ago. We’ve had so many requests for a step Read More
Before I get to the winners, would you get a load of our swanky brand new video? It explains in one minute flat, what Up & Running is all about. I can never quite capture the goodness in words, but the video really brings it together. Sniff sniff.
Thanks for all your giveaway comments. Not only were they excellent answers but I’ve got great fodder for the Netflix queue!
Here are the lucky winners as declared by the Random Number Generator:
- Penelope – wants to go to Washington with the West Wing folks
- Julie Earnshaw - “Bon Temps, Louisiana – because I’ve never seen a chubby vampire yet, and I’m certainly up for some shape shifting!”
- Marion - is also a True Blood fan, and is going to have her way with Eric!
- Lindsay - will be solving cases in the sun on CSI Miami.
- Anna May - is off to Nashville to be an amazing country singer and “life would be fairly CountryTastic”
- Angie - is off to Sunnydale. Buffy forever!
Congratulations, folks – I’ve emailed you with the details. Please get in touch ASAP to claim your prize.
If you missed out this time, there’s still time to tag along - courses start next week!