Following on from the Robert Plant post, who would you invite round for tea? Yep, it’s nosy question time again! We’ve just opened up registration for the final Up & Running courses for 2014, thus I’m making my last attempt to lure you into our international running club. The 5K Beginners Course starts on Monday 8 September and the 10K Course starts on Thursday 11 September, each going for Read More
Thanks for all your giveaway comments! If you missed out but would like to join us next week, you can use the code TEATIME at checkout for 20% off until Monday. This discount also applies to Up & Moving, which is a great course for beginners and walkers (I finally finished my redo of the course… the six weeks took over two months, eep!).
Here are the lucky winners as decided by the Random Number Generator:
- Maike - who would serve plum tart for Adele
- Vera – would whip up her lemon ricotta blueberry cheesecake for Hugh Jackman
- Siv – who would bring back her dad for tea
- M – would invite Emma Thompson
- Roisin – will be serving apple fritters and gingerbread biscuits to a revived and reassembled Anne Boleyn
- Noreen – would like a tea party with Robert Downey Jr and “chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate”. I’d gatecrash that one Noreen, but I think you guys would rather be alone!
Congratulations, folks… will look forward to chatting on the Forum over the coming weeks! I’ve emailed you with the details so please get in touch ASAP to claim your prize.