Comrades! It’s that time again when I clumsily pimp my wares and see if I can tempt you to try out what one of our members has wonderfully dubbed, an “international running club”, better known as Up & Running. Would you like to have a summer of run? Or a winter, if you’re on the Read More
- Georgia‘s round-the-world romp would include Spain, Germany, Holland, France, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Vanuatu, and New York.
- Sarah‘s tour would start in Denmark so she and her similarly Lego obsessed child can get their fix.
- Emmaline would do “an international (mostly European) tour de la famille”.
- Nicole is going country downhill skiing with friends and family in British Columbia with and evenings in a cosy lodge with Jamie Oliver as her personal chef and cooking teacher.
- Beth would head home to Australia and do all the wonderful Aussie things she’s never done – Uluru, Broome, Margaret River…
Thanks everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners – I’ve emailed you with the details. Please get in touch ASAP to claim your prize!