Here are the terms and conditions of the 2013 Super Sell Out:
- To enter a Sell Out prize draw, leave a comment on the shaunareid.com post(s) of the prize(s) that you’d like to win.
- Facebook and GoodReads readers: please note that you need to click through to the shaunareid.com blog to enter. Comments left on other sites are not valid entries.
- One entry per person per prize.
- Duplicate entries will be removed.
- Spam comments will be destroyed on sight. Shame on you!
- Winners will be chosen at random using the random.org random number generator.
- You must supply a valid email address to win. If a winner is drawn and the email address doesn’t work, another winner will be drawn at random.
- You don’t have to write anything special in the comments but feel free to say hello or write a haiku or rant about your day or tell us what you had for brekkie!
- Entries for all prizes will close on Tuesday 31 January 2013 at 9PM GMT.
- Winners will be drawn and announced on Wednesday 1 February 2013.
Disclosure: I’ve received no compensation or kickbacks for these prizes. They come to you courtesy of polite begging to the prize creators.