Help me with excuses for why I shouldn't be forced to go out tonight. My ideas so far:
1. Don't wanna.
2. I have a sore leg [this was our excuse for all seasons in high school. Didn't do my homework coz I had sore leg. I can't kiss your grotty mouth o' braces because I've got a sore leg. I need five dollars because I have a sore leg.]
3. I can't miss Burke's Backyard
4. If Harry is left unsupervised every shanky ho-dog in town will take over our yard.
5. I'm writing the world's most shithouse novel, dammit.
6. Because I am sick of going places with you perfect flatmates who always look so goddamn glamourous and perfect and make me feel perfectly inadequate.
7. The neighbours across the street invited me over for cocktails, Bible Study and wild orgies. Hmmm.
UPDATE: HA! Went out! Had good time. Silly me.