10AM tomorrow is my allocated time for Discussion With Important Dude about The Future™. The agenda revolves around the following four questions:
- What do I do in my current role?
- What would I like to do?
- Where might I do it?
- What do we need to do to make it happen?
Answers are as follows:
- Sweet fuck all.
- I wanna be a paperback writer. Paperback writerrrrrrr.
- Well certainly not in this cold multinational conglomerate.
- Get me some talent, imagination, alcohol.
I looked at my CV last night, untouched since I first got this job on 1 November, 1999. I always seem to score employment on my birthday. Granted the other jobs I got on my birthday were shitty ones: 1) a coffee shop 2) a fish n chip shop. And it's a long time until my next birthday, I'll be living in the gutter if I have to wait til then.