Text message conversations with Mr. Wrong Number.
About 3am – WHERE R U RIGHT NOW?
9 am – Who is this?
– ITS NATE
– I don’t know a Nate
– OH MUST HAVE PUT IN THE RONG NUMBER NICE TO MEET U, WERE DO U LIVE?
– Canberra, and you?
– PERTH WAT DO U DO?
– Work for the govt. And you?
– IM A STOREMAN I WALK AROUND ALL DAY, HOW OLD R U?
– Almost 25.
– COOL SO WAT DO U DO FOR THE GOV?
– It’s a secret. I have to go now.
– SO UR GONNA LEAVE ME HANGIN?
– Yes. Sorry.
– SO ANYTHING U WANNA KNO?
– Umm. Is the weather nice in Perth?
– YEAH IF U LIKE RAIN AND I DO SO DO U WANNA KNOW HOW OLD I AM?
– WEL I LOOK 20 I ACT LIKE IM 5 BUT IM 17
– Groovy. I have to go now.
– CYAH HAVE FUN
– ALL WORK AND DULL PLAY MAKES U DULL WOMAN 🙂
– SORRY IF IM DISTURBIN U BUT IM AT WORK AND IM BORED
– No worries.
– SO WATS IT LIKE?
– What’s what like?
– TALKIN TO A 17 YR OLD THAT LIVES ON THE OTHA SIDE OF THE COUNTRY
– Bloody weird.
– TIS AINT IT AND THE FACT THAT IM 17 DONT BOTHA YOU?
– Age doesn’t matter in text messages.
– TO SOME PEOPLE IT DOES
Hmm. Yes. Good lord, I am desperate for conversation today. I am used to having Instant Messaging programs on my work computer and blathering away all day long. But I don’t have installation rights on this computer. No chit chat. Instead I play with my phone and talk to young boys with their caps lock on. How very sad.