Look out! Aliens! Grab your Apple devices and run for your life!
Thanks for all your comments on the Up & Running giveaway. I always look forward to making up the giveaway question because your answers are so random and hilarious. Also, if the aliens come they better not cut off the wifi or we’re all screwed!
Here are the lucky winners as declared by the Random Number Generator:
- Jess – her hamster, secret stash of Pop Tarts and her iPad
- Kari – heart rate monitor, iPhone, and her pajama bottoms.
- Linda J – “I know he’s not a possession but I wouldn’t leave my son to the alien invasion 🙂 and I’d grab my handbag en route…”
- Rhi – “peanut butter (for energy. Delicious energy), lip balm (it’s my life force) and Game of Thrones book”
- Vicky – sunglasses, sunscreen and iPhone full of tunes, especially Eagles!
- Áine – her MAC concealer, the bronze camels her Aunt gave her (COOL!) and her diary – “as himself used to say ‘HOW could you have that many feelings?’”
- Hazel – her cats, her phone, and her Mum!
Congratulations to the winners – I’ve emailed you with the details. Please get in touch ASAP to claim your prize!
If you missed out this time, there’s still time to joooinnn uuuuss – courses start next week!
Back soon, once I surface from this pile of moving boxes. Bonus question for you! Should Gareth keep the box of cassettes that he keeps hauling round from home to home despite not having owned a tape deck for years?!