Following on from the Robert Plant post, who would you invite round for tea?
Yep, it’s nosy question time again! We’ve just opened up registration for the final Up & Running courses for 2014, thus I’m making my last attempt to lure you into our international running club.
- an eight week training plan to get you race ready, designed to gradually increase your strength and fitness while avoiding injury
- a daily blog chock full of support materials, like running techniques, drills, videos and inspiring videos
- unlimited support from expert coach Julia Jones, for all your running questions
- access to our private community forum
- a delightful sense of wellbeing as the year draws to an end, having achieved something so epic!
I’m giving away five free places. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post and tell me:
- If you had to invite someone famous round for tea, who would it be and why? (And optionally, what would be on the menu?)
- Which course you’d like to do.
- Entries close 11PM GMT on Monday 1 September.
- There will be five winners and they have their choice of 5K or 10K course
- The winner can gift the prize to a friend if desired.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
- Winners can be from anywhere in the world. Previous winners are eligible to enter again. Remember the Courses are for women only.