Giveaway time! This is the first and only time I’ll don the Up & Running 5K Course pimp hat this year. The March 5K is the one live course we’re running in 2015*, as we need to clear space for the epic task of creating a new Marathon course.
The course starts on Monday 9 March and goes for eight weeks. Here’s what you get…
- an eight week training plan to get you 5k race ready, designed to gradually increase your strength and fitness while avoiding injury
- a daily blog chock full of support materials, like running techniques, drills, videos and inspiring videos
- unlimited support from expert coach Julia Jones, for all your running questions
- access to our private community forum so you can cheer/moan every step in a safe, friendly environment.
I’m giving away five free places. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post and answer the following question:
What is your favourite four-legged creature and why?
(I got this question by googling “best random questions”. Hehe.)
- Entries close 11PM GMT on Wednesday 25 February.
- There will be five winners and each win a place on the Spring 5K Course.
- The winner can gift the prize to a friend if desired.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
- Winners can be from anywhere in the world. Previous winners are eligible to enter again. Remember the course is for women only.
- * self-paced versions of all courses still available!