Got a burning question that needs a deeper answer than a Google search?
If you’re a small business owner, coach or freelancer, you can Ask Me Anything about…
creating online courses • starting a podcast • writing a non-fiction book proposal • reviewing your website copy • creating a strategic plan for your content • starting or growing a blog • marketing a course or offer • choosing business tools and systems • setting up a freelance business
Let’s spend an hour together for a friendly chat, where no question is too big or small.
Why ask me?
As a copywriter and content mentor with a background in online marketing, I use my killer word and nerd skills to help people translate their wisdom into offerings that chime with their dream clients.
I’m a twice published author, run a successful freelance business, have produced podcasts and online courses for over a decade, and have written content for twenty years.
If you need a brain to pick and a listening ear, let’s talk!
Here’s how it works:
- we meet online for 60 minutes using Zoom – it’s a free download if you don’t already have it on your computer.
- you ask me as many questions as you like in the hour. Bring a cuppa plus a pen and notepad! And maybe a cheeky slice of cake too.
- we’ll have the video on so I can share my screen and show you resources if needed. If I can’t answer a question during our allotted time, I’ll do my best to research an answer and get back to you quickly.
- afterwards, I’ll send you a call recording and a written summary with ACTION points to help you on your way!
I recently learned that writing a book isn’t nearly half as difficult as writing a book proposal. So when I got tangled up in the details, I contacted Shauna.
Always direct, always kind, always honest, and with a grand sense of humor, Shauna offers me thoughtful constructive criticism meant to bring out my best possible writing.
With every chat and every email, Shauna guides me back from wherever my writing has wandered and reminds me to focus on my purpose and my audience. I have way more confidence after working with Shauna, and thanks to her guidance and advice, I am certain my book proposal will be top notch.
I honestly couldn’t run my business without Shauna.
She seems to instinctively know the most efficient and effective way to communicate with my clients. I know she really cares about my people!
The best part about working with Shauna though, is her warmth and humour - we laugh A LOT.
I have so much respect for her track record of writing online: this speaks volumes of her loyalty and courage to just keep showing up.
If you want a mix of practical, personal and professional when it comes to your writing, hire Shauna.
How to book your call:
- Click the red button below and you’ll be directed to Calendly (my booking system).
- Complete the form to book a time and tell me your question(s).
- Secure your spot with online payment via Stripe.
- We’ll meet on Zoom at your chosen time – just click the link in the confirmation email. You’ll need to download the free Zoom app if you don’t have it already.
- After our call, I’ll send you a recording and summary, including those all-important action points.
Ready to chat?
Now booking for March 2020
Two spots available
Shauna sharpened my sales page copy and gave me great insights into how to tell my story in a way that's relevant and fresh to my readers. She makes it all feel fun and doable!
Shauna's writing has a real freshness and warmth. She has that knack that good writers have of making it look easy, and a real understanding of how to communicate with customers. She has a very professional attitude and always gets the job done with good humour. I highly recommend her.
Big thanks to my friend and client Kerstin Martin for the inspiration (and green light) to offer AMA. Kerstin is an ace Squarespace designer and teacher – check her out here!