You’re buzzing with ideas, but struggle to get them out of your brain and into some kind of order.
Perhaps turning your expertise into content is daunting, when there’s already a million things on your to-do list.
Or maybe you just don’t know what to write about.
You need a plan of action to make it easy.
Conquer Your Content gives you a three-month plan to banish the blank-page blues, so you can create resonant stories for your people.
Why do I need a content plan?
Strategically sharing content on your blog, newsletter and social channels is the best way to consistently connect:
- With regular and relevant content on your website, Google and your ideal peeps start paying attention
- Your readers get to know and trust you both as an expert in your field, and as a human with a personality
- When you have a deep well of ideas planned in advance, there’s no more staring at a blinking cursor
After one 90-minute session together, you’ll know exactly what to talk about for the next 3 months.
Let’s cook up some content!
I started writing online way back in 2000. With patience and consistency, I turned my blogs from awkward silence into book deals, major press coverage and awesomely engaged readerships.
Now I love helping my clients discover the power of quality content, from newsletters, podcasts, blogs to social media.
Content strategy is my most favourite thing. I SEE STORIES, in the way that kid in The Sixth Sense saw dead people.
I believe there’s a brilliant content creator in all of us – we’ll find yours!
- a 90-minute Brainstorm call – where my laser-focused questions coax out the content gold in you.
- a 3-month content plan covering blog, newsletter and social media channels. Delivered in Google Sheets, you’ll be able to see at a glance exactly what you need to do, week by week.
- a 30 minute catch up call – a month later, for accountability and support.
- a title and summary for each newsletter and blog post to kickstart your writing. We’ll nail down your post categories, too!
- the plan is based on 1 monthly newsletter, 2-4 blog posts per month and up to 2 social media channels.
I honestly couldn’t run my business without Shauna.
She instinctively knows the most efficient and effective way to communicate with my clients. I know she really cares about my people!
The best part about working with Shauna though, is her warmth and humour - we laugh A LOT.
I have so much respect for her track record of writing online: this speaks volumes of her loyalty and courage to just keep showing up.
If you want a mix of practical, personal and professional when it comes to your writing, hire Shauna.
How it works:
- Click the red button below and you’ll be directed to Calendly (my booking system).
- Complete the form to book a time and tell me about your business, website and social channels.
- Secure your spot with online payment via Stripe.
- I’ll visit your website and channels to lovingly stalk through your archives.
- We’ll meet on Zoom at your chosen time – just click the link to our call in the confirmation email. You’ll need to download the free Zoom app if you don’t have it already, then we’ll be ready to rock!
- I’ll deliver your 3-month plan and post headlines within 5 working days, as well as a recording of our call and a link to book your follow up session.
Ready to get started?
Now booking for May 2021
One spot available
Shauna's writing has a real freshness and warmth. She has that knack that good writers have of making it look easy, and a real understanding of how to communicate with customers. She has a very professional attitude and always gets the job done with good humour. I highly recommend her.
I had so many ideas about how I wanted my work (me) to show up in the world. Not having the knowledge or confidence on how to create and manage this digitally was one of the reasons why I wasn’t able to move forward with my business.
In came Shauna. Right from the off, she’s known exactly what my vision needed and has the phenomenal skillset to make this vision into a reality.
Shauna has such a warmth that I felt an instant connection, and it's reflected in her unique business approach. She's so knowledgeable, systematic and organised but also has this nurturing element. When I was deep in course creation mode I felt overwhelmed, Shauna eased the best out of me with humour and humility.
Shauna goes over and above to get the job done. I really feel like she’s got my back, something which is quite difficult to come by in business. I feel lighter and clearer when I hand my work over to her as I know it’s in safe hands.
As a woman of colour and anti-racism consultant, my voice and authenticity are focal to my brand. Shauna not only gets this but values it greatly, which is reflected in her demeanour and actions.
If you're thinking about working with Shauna don't hesitate. You won't regret it. It's one of the best investments that I have made for me and my business and I know we will continue to work together for a long time. Shauna, you really are quite something!
Please get in touch anytime. We can discuss working together and if I’m the right fit for you.