So your business is thriving… but some days it feels like your To Do list might just eat you alive.
Or perhaps you’ve got a huge list of ideas for what to create next, but you can’t find the time and headspace to make them happen.
Maybe you know its time to grow, but you don’t know which way to go… Do I make new course? Hire an assistant?!
Or maybe you’re Just. Plain. Overwhelmed.
You need a wee timeout to slow down, get clear, and make a plan of action.
Strategy Session is a 90 minute deep dive into your business. Together, we look at the big picture and the small picture, so you can move forward with clarity and purpose.
Why do I need a Strategy Session?
When you have a solo business it’s so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day running and not find the time to step back and think – Where is this ship sailing? Am I happy doing things this way or do I want to change course?
In a Strategy Session, I create the space for you to slow down and take a strategic look at your business.
It’s tailored to your needs, but in every session…
- We look at your biz To Do list right now – what’s working and what’s not feeling so great?
- We look at where you want to go – what’s the dream? or what did you think was the dream, but you’d really rather ditch?
- We dive into the details – is your workday working for you? Where could we make some tweaks? From your schedule to your tech tools, we get right into the nitty gritty.
- We make a plan – once we’ve zoomed in on your true priorities, I’ll help you come up with action items and experiments to try for the next month and beyond.
Who is it for?
Strategy Sessions are designed for solo or small business owners, coaches and freelancers. I’ve helped my clients get clear on everything from their online courses, email funnels, content strategy, website content, blog and newsletter topics, tech tools, to calendar management. We can cover a lot of ground in 90 minutes!
I’m Shauna and I love a good strategy sesh!
I’m a copywriter and content mentor with a background in online marketing. My loyal clients value my ability to seamlessly switch between strategic big picture thinking to little picture project management, so we can figure out how to translate amazing ideas into tangible action.
I’m a twice published author, run a successful freelance business, have produced podcasts and online courses for over a decade, and have written online content for over twenty years.
Running a solo business doesn’t have to be lonely – and taking time to “talk out loud” to trusted ear is a brilliant way to start getting your ideas out of your head and into the world.
Your Strategy Session includes:
- pre-Session homework – so we can get clear before we meet on what your work entails and what it looks like on a daily basis
- a 90 minute Strategy Session call – where my laser-focused questions help you get clear on where you’re at and where you want to go.
- a tailored action plan – this may include tasks to complete and experiments to try.
- a 30 minute catch up call – a month later, for accountability and support
- email support between the calls for any questions or to share your progress
Overwhelm has been my steady companion for a while and I finally decided to book an in-depth Strategy Session with Shauna. We looked at my to-do list from a tactical as well as strategic perspective. Best decision ever!
We dove deep into the nooks and crannies of my day-to-day activities as well as my goals for the next few months and came up with a roadmap for the rest of 2020, broken down into manageable chunks. I now have a weekly schedule that’s aligned with how I prefer to work. We made a list of blog post topics for the rest of the year. And by the end of our session Shauna presented me with ready-to-go meeting notes and lists - wow! For the first time in a long time I feel lighter and more focused.
Thank you Shauna for being such an awesome and smart unraveler, listener and strategist!
If you’re an entrepreneur who is feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list and who craves some order and clarity, I highly recommend a Strategy Session with Shauna.
I reached out to Shauna because we'd approached a pivotal point in our business and were looking to find some answers to the long list of unknowns that we were stressed about dealing with. I found that not only did being able to express my business needs to Shauna were a huge help, but just being able to open up to another business owner about all the overwhelming daily tasks, was SUCH a relief. Shauna helped me feel encouraged and confident that we are on a great path and with her suggestions, she will be able to help us connect all the pieces to reach our business goals. I am really excited for my future sessions with Shauna and having some accountability for the tasks I have set for myself as a business owner.
How it works:
- Click the red button below and you’ll be directed to Calendly (my booking system).
- Complete the form to book a time and tell me about you and your business.
- Secure your spot with online payment via Stripe.
- I’ll send you a Discovery questionnaire soon after you book so I can learn more about you before our call.
- We’ll meet on Zoom at your chosen time – just click the link to our call in the confirmation email. You’ll need to download the free Zoom app if you don’t have it already, then we’ll be ready to rock!
- I’ll deliver your Action plan shortly after our call, including a link to book your follow up call.
- You’ll be able to contact me via email between calls for all your questions.
Ready to get started?
Now booking for November 2020
Two spots available
I had so many ideas about how I wanted my work (me) to show up in the world. Not having the knowledge or confidence on how to create and manage this digitally was one of the reasons why I wasn’t able to move forward with my business.
In came Shauna. Right from the off, she’s known exactly what my vision needed and has the phenomenal skillset to make this vision into a reality.
Shauna has such a warmth that I felt an instant connection, and it's reflected in her unique business approach. She's so knowledgeable, systematic and organised but also has this nurturing element. When I was deep in course creation mode I felt overwhelmed, Shauna eased the best out of me with humour and humility.
Shauna goes over and above to get the job done. I really feel like she’s got my back, something which is quite difficult to come by in business. I feel lighter and clearer when I hand my work over to her as I know it’s in safe hands.
As a woman of colour and anti-racism consultant, my voice and authenticity are focal to my brand. Shauna not only gets this but values it greatly, which is reflected in her demeanour and actions.
If you're thinking about working with Shauna don't hesitate. You won't regret it. It's one of the best investments that I have made for me and my business and I know we will continue to work together for a long time. Shauna, you really are quite something!
I honestly couldn’t run my business without Shauna.
She seems to instinctively know the most efficient and effective way to communicate with my clients. I know she really cares about my people!
The best part about working with Shauna though, is her warmth and humour - we laugh A LOT.
I have so much respect for her track record of writing online: this speaks volumes of her loyalty and courage to just keep showing up.
If you want a mix of practical, personal and professional when it comes to your writing, hire Shauna.
Please get in touch anytime. We can discuss working together and if I’m the right fit for you.